May 29, 2007

Good Times, Noodle Salad...



We more or less spent Memorial Day weekend camping at Willamette Speedway. Ron had a two day race and he did pretty well. He and Rowdy went down on Friday and watched the sprint cars for a guys night. Avery and I had a girls night at home. I wasn't able to campout until Sunday night because I was teaching a lesson in church on Sunday. But I did go to both of Ron's races. On saturday Ron placed second and Rowdy started to cry...we need to continue to teach winning is not everything. Anyways, we bought this travel trailer and I love it. We have been renting RV's for the past year to see if we like it. It is a fun way to vacation because you basically have everything you need and now that we own one we can stock it with all the our own junk. This kids love it too!

No comments: