May 27, 2007

5K

At the Starting Line

Rowdy was keeper of the map! Avery is hiding behind her blanket.


Avery ran quite a bit of the race too!

Last Saturday was the Wellness Fair that I have been helping to coordinate at the Church. It started with a 5K/10K fun run. I walked the 5k (3.2 miles) pushing the kids in their double stroller. To my suprise Avery is quite the little runner. She ran a good portion of the part on Highway 99 and all the way down Church Street from the College to the Church. Wow!!! For those of you who know our town that is quite a bit for a 3 year old. Every time I asked her if she wanted to get back in the stroller she said no...anyways I love the picture of her running with her little arms pumping!!! Go Avery! The Wellness Fair was a success and all who attended had a great time!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Glad to hear it went well. It looks like it was fun. It made me miss Monmouth. I am sure you're glad it's over.