Yes that is Ron making breakfast! Rowdy ripping through the campground on "Rocket" his bike. His mouth is open because he is making the sound of a racecar as he rides. I hope you all had a great weekend.
I am impressed to see Ron cooking. I am always so impressed with your photos. They always have great perspective and you remember to actually take pictures, not like me. I always take my camera and then forget! I am glad you guys had fun over Memorial Day. Noodle salad indeed. Lets do dinner soon!
Oh my gosh - your comments cracked me up. Just today I told Ron about Finnie and asked where hamsters fell in his rodent fear and I said "well what about when Rowdy asks for a hamster or wants to bring home the classroom pet? - Please dad, please, come on, please?" and he said the same thing - Chickers would have some munchies. Julia, I hate to be the one to tell you this, there is no easy way to say it - I think you and Ron might share a brain (don't worry, he probably borrows from yours). ;) Finnie is fine, that hamster has god-like powers. She is a trooper!
2 comments:
I am impressed to see Ron cooking. I am always so impressed with your photos. They always have great perspective and you remember to actually take pictures, not like me. I always take my camera and then forget! I am glad you guys had fun over Memorial Day. Noodle salad indeed. Lets do dinner soon!
Oh my gosh - your comments cracked me up. Just today I told Ron about Finnie and asked where hamsters fell in his rodent fear and I said "well what about when Rowdy asks for a hamster or wants to bring home the classroom pet? - Please dad, please, come on, please?" and he said the same thing - Chickers would have some munchies. Julia, I hate to be the one to tell you this, there is no easy way to say it - I think you and Ron might share a brain (don't worry, he probably borrows from yours). ;) Finnie is fine, that hamster has god-like powers. She is a trooper!
Post a Comment