Sep 9, 2011

Back to School Flashback...

As I was prepping images to do the annual back to school blog post, I thought it would be fun to take a look at the kids and how they have changed. It took some searching in my photo archives but I found all of their first day of school photos. Everyone got off to a great start. We have had a few afternoon and evening meltdowns because of the early morning wake up times, both from the kids and me. I am happy with both Rowdy and Avery's teachers. Rowdy's teacher is ultra organized which I love! And Avery seems to like her teacher. Enjoy my little back to school flashback! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I absolutely love the change here with Miss Avery Girl. The one on the left is Kindergarten, then first grade and then this year. Look how long her hair is now!!! Photobucket

2 comments:

Kim said...

oh my heavens seeing the little pictures of them just makes pulls on my heatstrings, because that is how I so remember them. What a fun flashback idea.

Kim said...

Yeah my comment worked, celebration time.