May 17, 2011

Aloha!

At the end of April we went to Hawaii to meet the cute little fella in the top left photo. We pretty much spent the entire 8 days in our swim suits beach hopping! Playing with cousins. Visiting the Laie Temple. Taking in the beauty that Hawaii has to offer...the hibiscus were huge! Swinging from palm trees. Taking in sunsets and sunrises. Body surfing. Buying loads of stuff including these matching outfits from the Swap meet at Aloha Stadium. Boogie boarding. Being visited by a seal in need of a nap. Jumping in the sand. Looking cute. Taking photos. Playing the uke. Enjoying Shave Ice.




This was the quickest way to share a bit of our trip. We had a great time and didn't want to come home. I really enjoyed it and came back rested and relaxed.

Photobucket

3 comments:

THE YOUNG-INS said...

cute pics and looks like so much fun. Who's baby is it?

Kim said...

Looks like so much fun. Man I need a vacation and that looks pretty good.

Corinne Ritz said...

Oh! So pretty! Looks like you had a great time! I loved seeing the pictures.