Avery is going to be in a Ballet. A real Ballet...Sleeping Beauty. She is going to be dancing with Aurora. I am really proud of her. She has been doing really well and I can't get over her tutu...She was ECSTATIC when she saw it for the first time!

I apologize for the brick background again but it was up and we were headed out the door to go have pictures taken at the dance studio with her class.

I need to adjust the straps a bit, it is a tad to big. I could tell she felt so official when she slipped it on...she told me in the sweetest little voice...Mom, it looks like Rapunzel's dress (she was talking about the little crossy thingy that goes down the front).

Here hair MUST be in a real ballet bun...it is all so official at the new studio we are taking classes.

I am thrilled she is enjoying ballet so much but NOT so thrilled she looks 16 in this last one...

I apologize for the brick background again but it was up and we were headed out the door to go have pictures taken at the dance studio with her class.

I need to adjust the straps a bit, it is a tad to big. I could tell she felt so official when she slipped it on...she told me in the sweetest little voice...Mom, it looks like Rapunzel's dress (she was talking about the little crossy thingy that goes down the front).

Here hair MUST be in a real ballet bun...it is all so official at the new studio we are taking classes.

I am thrilled she is enjoying ballet so much but NOT so thrilled she looks 16 in this last one...
3 comments:
Oh my she is looking too grown up and in the last one so much like her momma. Glad she is loving ballet so much.
WOW! That is seriously awesome that she gets to do this! I LOVE her tutu!!!!! I will definately NOT show this to my daughter who would then want me to immediately take her down to the nearest dance studio to sign up!
How EXCITING! Take video, please. I'd love to see her. That tutu is beautiful, but she outshines it.
Post a Comment