Sep 18, 2010

Rowdy's First day of Third Grade...

Just a few I took before I drove he and Avery to school on the first day of school. Don't look at his glasses too close they are super crooked and desperately in need of adjustment. At any rate, Rowdy was not excited for school to start. But now that we are in the swing of things he is having a more positive outlook. I love his teacher so far. She is having the kids keep a binder to bring home and take back to school. She is trying to teach the class how to stay organized and I LOVE that!
Photobucket
Just having some fun with composition and processing on this one. Have to let the artistic side come out.
Photobucket
Lookin' very mature to me in his watch and new converse.
Photobucket

Sitting at his desk. He was thrilled to see so many of his friends and some that we had hoped would be in our class. I'm so proud of you buddy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a handsome guy, and lookin oh so cool in those Converse and black shirt. Do they have their own desks this year? Madie has her own desk instead of just tables and she has been so excited about it.