Sep 1, 2010

I might love these of her...

Mainly because they are so her...

  • She is always picking flowers (so many that I have to tell her to slow down sometimes because I want some to stay in the yard)
  • She probably got her hair brushed that day but you can't tell. I think she has "beach hair" all the time. She looks like she has been playing on the beach to me. I like it. She gets these pretty little curls in the back.
  • The crinkle in her nose as she laughs...I had fallen as I was taking these shots and she thought that was super funny...thanks Miss Avery Girl.
  • Playing in the yard with her swim suit on.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

Such a sweet girl, she looks even sweeter with that flower in her hair. Love the warmth and softness of these.