This is what he says to me as I was helping him dry his hair off after his bath today. I am so glad he let's me take pictures of him. I need to take these little opportunities because I don't take as many of Rowdy as I do of Bo and Avery.
Rowdy has been enjoying the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" books. He got the first one shortly before Spring Break and he is already on his third book. He loves them. One day several weeks ago I told him after he helped clear the dinner table, he could go play the Wii if he wanted and he said, "I'm going to go read." What a great thing for a Mom to hear that her son is choosing to read instead of play a video game! A + + + for Rowdy James.
Proof I don't make him sit still and smile pretty the whole time...




3 comments:
Seriously - such a cute little boy!!
Cute, cute, cute pics! He is certainly going to be a heart-breaker. Love that red backdrop too.
Don't know what I love more: the faux-hawk or picking the book over the Wii! Great boy :)
Post a Comment