Apr 1, 2010

Bodie...

Photobucket

I went to a meeting this week for Bodie's Pre-school. Yep, he will just turn 3 at the end of August and be going to school two days a week. I have mix emotions. But no doubt he will do great! Some of the things Bodie has amazed me with lately are the following:

  • He knows the traffice light. He knows that Red is stop and Green is go. But he is a little annoying at times with his backseat driver ways.
  • He says things like "Sweet!" and "Awesome!" when a sports car drives by our van. He calls them Hot Rods.
  • He tells me daily, "Me...Love...You...Mama!". The little dots in the phrase are important because Bodie talks a little bit like Capt. Kirk from Star Trek. He puts little pauses between his words. He also talks in third person most of the time...third person is that right? All my friends who speak good english can correct me if that is not right?
  • I am thrilled to pieces that he repeats many of the good things he hears. For example, he told me the other day, "Me...proud...you...Mama!". But he also said "freaking" the same day...Yikers!
  • He unloaded the silverware from the dishwasher all by himself.

Here are just a few more of Bo and his turn taking some photos with Dada's Charger...It's like the General Lee from the Dukes.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mama Nirvana said...

Where do you send him to preschool? I am trying to decide where to send Charlie next year.

Amy