Apr 1, 2009

Ninty-one...


Although, I am not thrilled with the expression on Rowdy's face in this one, what he is saying makes you understand. He has that forced little grin on his face because he was talking through his teeth telling me that...


"Mom, I really gotta go pee!"

Poor boy, trying his hardest to smile for me, when he is in such a physical state.

Side note: My camera pretty much goes everywhere with me if you haven't noticed. We were at Avery's dance class this week and although it was freezing and windy we went outside to play on the playground. Bodie just loves a good slide right now! I also found out that this place is a great little spot for taking pictures. I just love that chipping paint behind Rowdy.

This whole photography hobby has made me look at things differently. It is impossible for me to drive around without thinking in my mind "oh, that building would make a great background!" Apparently, I am rubbing off on Rowdy. On our drive home last night he said "Mom, these stickers would make a perfect background!"

3 comments:

Rory Baxter said...

Isnt it SO true! I do the same thing - no matter where I drive, walk, go, I am always looking at things through my "camera" and notice all the fabulous buildings and landscapes.
Sometimes it is SO hard - having to drive by somewhere that you know would never be accessable (flowers along a roadway) or past a building and just wish you could stop and take a pict right then!
I think I am going to start taking a pad/paper with me as I drive just so I can make notes to myself of cool locations I can go back to.
BTW - the drive out to Lincoln City is FULL of awesome places to shoot - including an OLD barn at a golf course I cant wait to try when the weather finally behaves!
So much FUN!

Kim said...

I am totally hearing you on the driving around and seeing things you know would be awesome in a picture. I need to be better about taking my camera around with me more. Okay Landon is totally throwing a fit I will have to write more later.

Amanda Davis said...

LOVE The colors!!!