I missed Bodie so much during my trip! We do so much snuggling throughout the day, it was very strange to not have that time. We made up for it the morning after I got home he woke up at "too-early-o'clock" and I got him from his crib and we fell back asleep in my bed....so nice!
I love his little hand on his knee in the one above. He probably liked the break from that strange black thing that is always in front of Mama's face...

...well, rest assure Bo-Bo, Mama is back and she needs to practice what she learned!

Love this Boy!
This is what Bodie does with his mouth when he hears a bird...I guess maybe he is trying to whistle or imitate what he hears.
1 comment:
He is such a doll and I love that background. I need to get out and take some of my kids today was beautiful.
Post a Comment