Apr 11, 2009

Ninety-seven...

We colored eggs last night and I made this one for Bodie!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Very pretty egg:)
Here's some coupon info, as you requested. The website I use is www.grocerysmarts.com, however, I looked into, and it only covers Utah and Vegas. However, if you still want to check it out, the passport (password) to get onto it is g84css. Then you choose what store you want from the drop down, click "start" on the top right & it will turn everything grey, click on what you want, it will turn white, then when you click "shrink" on the top right it will shrink it to just what you had clicked. The stars on the left indicate how good of a deal it is. The ones with 4 or 5 red stars are the best deals. This comment could go on for a really long time, so if you want, why don't you leave me a comment on my blog with your email address, and I'll email you all of the info instead. ALSO...the grocery smarts lady I talked to suggested you look at www.pinchingyourpennies.com.
P.S. your kids are just darling!

Kim said...

Glad that you guys had a good time doing eggs our kids sure did. It would have been fun to do them together. I hope you have a very Hoppy Easter.