Apr 5, 2009

Ninety-two...

Kim and I got together this weekend after not seeing each other for two years. We met in Monmouth about 7 years ago. She moved to Idaho about the same time we moved to Dallas. Well, she and I share this little photography hobby. We used to call each other and talk about bedtime routines, potty training and mommy stuff, but now we talk about ISO, lenses and photoshop! We got to go to a photography workshop together and another photoshoot that was planned by another friend of ours. She is a busy Mom just like me and so the fact that the sun, moon and stars all came into alignment for us to make this little trip happen is an amazing thing.
Kim I am so glad that we made time to do this!

2 comments:

Kim said...

So sweet I am getting teary. It was soooooooooo fun to get to see you and I will cherish the memories of the great time we had. I am loving the story board. I think my favorite picture is the green small picture in the middle off to the side (did you catch that). Thanks for being such an awesome friend who I truly adore. I can't wait to see more of your pictures from our shoots. We for sure have to do a little get away in the future it was nice to take a mommy break.

Holly said...

Love these Julia! Beautiful shots of a gorgeous gal! And I agree with Kim on the storyboard - so cool!