Apr 7, 2008

Scrap Night


Kymberly McIntosh and I are getting together a combination Scrap Night and Stampin' Up! Workshop this Friday April 11th. I just thought I would post it here so that if any of you want to come you can mark your calendars and get the husbands on board to watch the kids and such. We will be starting the Scrap Night at 7:00 pm. But feel free to come anytime after 6:00 I will have some Stampin' Up! Make and Takes and some Demonstrations going on as well. Even if you can't stay for the Scrap Night come and see the New Stampin' Up! Catalog and cute papers and stamp sets! If you want to stay and scrap with us just give me a call so we can save you a spot to scrap!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like fun, I am so glad you guys are getting together, I just wish I was there, boy I miss everyone. :(

Kim said...

Sounds like fun, I am so glad you guys are getting together, I just wish I was there, boy I miss everyone. :(

Mama Rak said...

Oh, how badly do I want to attend this???? Sadly, I have a garage sale the next morn so I will be furiously prepping for that. Please know that I would rather be scrapping!

Amanda Davis said...

I will have to see how things go. I will need directions to your house though!

Amanda Davis said...

Sooo Sorry I missed! I thought it was on Tuesday night for some reason... anyway I had something else going on Saturday.