Apr 21, 2008

Experiencing Technical Difficulties...

Can I just say...I deserve a pat on the back. The only formal computer training I have is the Computer Science class that fulfilled my Liberal Arts Core Curriculum requirement. Anyways, the sub woofer on my computer just stopped working the other day. If there is anything I can't stand is when something just breaks and there is no explanation. So I played around with it, checking all the connections and reading the help page on the web. Well, I fixed it! It was just the master volume slider thingy on my desk top...probably the kids accidentally clicked on it and turned the volume way down. Anyways, something off my list of things to fix, turn in, fill out, drop off, clean up, research, pick up and so on and so on!

Have a great Monday!!!

1 comment:

Amanda Davis said...

Wow I am impressed. When I have something like that happen I always end up calling Shawn Gatherum!