


When I was a kid my mom hung an advent calendar every year. I remember exactly what it looked like. It had little pockets for the candy and I loved getting a little candy cane from it each day. Anyways, I saw a really cute one on another blog and got inspired to make one for Rowdy and Avery, even though December has already started. They helped me put it together. One of the first things out of Avery's mouth this morning was "Can we have a piece of candy off the candy chart" We don't have our tree up yet but we have candy on the wall.
2 comments:
Cute I loved that idea too, Madie made a count down chain at school that she was so excited about. I can't believe Chirstmas is almost here.
That is such a cute idea. Might have to copy :)
Post a Comment