Dec 28, 2007

Just a few photos to share...

Bodie has been a very nice little boy this year Santa!

Avery at her preschool Christmas program! She did so good! I wish I would have video tape her singing the songs. She was just so stinkin' cute!


Rowdy opening his Transformer from Santa! I love that I got his expression in this photo! He was also squealing in excitement that Santa came through. Now if mom can only figure out how to "transform" this toy into all of the things it is supposed to transform into. It says it is for 5 years and up...but this 35 year old was struggling to understand the instructions.

4 comments:

Kymberly said...

don't ya just love that feling....the one of not understanding the instructions...been there a time or two myself

Amanda Davis said...

I think not only are the in stuctions impossible but so is getting all the stuff out of the stinking boxes!!!!!

Amber said...

I love the look on Rowdy's face - that is too cute. Nice photography!! We should do something together soon.

Alli said...

Oh man, I want a Transformer!