Jun 19, 2007

I am not a Green Thumb!

A friend of mine stopped yesterday to drop of my niece. She had not seen the new house yet so I gave her a tour. As we were walking around the outside of the house I told her I don't have the first clue about gardening. She was showing me a few things really quick because she had to run. So today I thought well I can go out and at least dead-head a few things. See I use the word dead-head like I know what I am talking about. Anyways, I was just outside and I popped a total of 10 heads off and was so flippin' bored out of my mind I had to quit. That was only one little plant that had about 100 more heads that needed to be popped off. Blogging is much more fun! I don't know how I will maintain this beautiful yard we have if I can't even stand dead-heading for 10 seconds without having attention deficit and coming inside to do something more fun!

No comments: