Rowdy turned 5 today! We spent the whole day in Salem. One of our stops was the "train store"...actually the Learning Palace. We went so he and Avery could play with the trains and so I could buy his present. He wanted Spencer one of trains from Thomas the Tank Engine. I had to trick him and tell him that the store was all out of Spencer so that I could buy it and he could open it later. Ron unfortunately is out of town until late tonight...ya gotta love when someone wants a car towed to Sacramento?!!! ARRRR!!! Anyways we will open some presents tomorrow and we are having Rowdy's actual party later this month. Just my style I love dragging birthday celebrations out. His cupcakes look green to me in the photo. However, they are blue his favorite color!!!Here's a question for y'all! Do you think it would be a terrible thing for 6 month pregnant lady with a 5 and 3 year old in tow to park in the "special senior citizen" parking spots at Walmart? I considered it today because it was not a planned stop and I was totally overstimulated at that point. My brother-in law, who just passed the bar, said it will be the first law he wants to pass...what a guy!!!
2 comments:
I think that a 6 month pregnant woman should get to do whatever the heck she wants, with or without 2 kids in tow. :) We should all bow down to thee...
Tell Rowdy I said happy birthday! Sounds like a fun day. Its good to know the train fascination continues. Dylan is obsessed and just took his "big train with nana" ride this week and loved it.
Happy Birthday Rowdy. Too bad we aren't there to help celebrate. I hope he has fun with his trains.
Post a Comment