Avery has become quite the gymnast. She is super flexible and as you can see she can do a pretty mean cartwheel. She is constantly in motion and does random cartwheels all over the place. One day we were in a store and she had to stop herself from cartwheeling right there in the middle of the store. One day she was heating up her lunch in the microwave and I told her it would take about a minute and a half and she said, "That's ok Mom, I'll go do 100 cartwheels in the living room!" And she did. If only adults did that with their spare time they would all be fit and trim!


I love the last one above!
That's my girl!

2 comments:
I love the hair flying in the air as she landed on her feet. Great shots and beautiful girl.
Oh you mean we adults aren't supposed to do random cartwheels while we wait for something? Uh oh! Yah right. Don't I wish I could do that. She's darling! Oh, and I LOVE those pink boots!!!
Post a Comment