Mom and Avery on the new ATV Ron got for me. It is just right for me you just get on turn on the key and put it in gear and it goes. I hope it's ok to ride ATV's when you are 5 months pregnant...
Darn it! This is such a cute photo of the three of them and I ruined it. I can't seem to remember to rotate the stinkin' pictures. Anyways Rowdy and Ron are skippin' rocks...Rowdy loves to find that good skippin' rocks for Dada.
My Boys!
These photos were taken down by the creek that runs through the back of our property. It is a little piece of heaven...We hope to have a campout down there this summer.

2 comments:
Great blog Julia....saw your link from Kim's...your new house looks amazing
I love the pictures. I already miss the beauty of Oregon. Hope all is well, it looks like you're having fun.
Post a Comment