Jan 24, 2007

Avery the Artist







Our kids are so different in some many ways. I gave Rowdy and Avery a little art project to work on the other day. Rowdy was done after a few minutes of stamping little circles on his paper (with paint and a paper cup)and he left the table with only three little blobs of blue paint on his hands. Avery on the other hand was not finished until she had mixed the pink and purple she had chosen to see what new color they made. She also enjoyed putting the paint all over her hands to make hand prints on the paper. She tried to wipe the paint all the way up her arm, but stopped her "creativity" there because I wasn't prepared to clean up that big of a mess. Needless to say she got a purple bath that morning. I'd like to say her artistic gene came from me and my mom. Where Rowdy's neat gene came from I have no idea.

Question of the day...Why is the word "blog" not in the spell check dictionary of this blog site? Hmmmmmmmm?

No comments: